Tetra Photoshoot

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Helloooo!

I have some news for you guys! 

First I'd like to show you this new hair form Little Bones. It's called Eclipse and it's a cute little top knot with some bangs to choose from, or no bangs at all!

Next up is this gorgeous skin from Not Found called Elenna, available at the Sense event. Its a beautiful skin that I will make an exclusive post about, but I could not resist to wear it on today's look!

Next is Tetra with this cool cargo pants available at the C88! I love the belt and of course has the signature Tetra texture quality that I love.

The last one is Essenz, that came up with this adorable heels called Spain, available at the Vanity Event. She made a really adorable lace on this one, tied on the side.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's look and have a great wednesday wherever you are in the world!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

SkinNot Found - Elenna - Toffee (Catwa) - (New at Sense)
Hair: Little Bones - Eclipse - (NEW at Collabor88)

OUTFIT

Top:  Jeune by Rowne - Chloe Loose Tee - Onyx 
Pants: TETRA - Cargo Pants - (NEW at Collabor88)
Shoes: Essenz - Spain - (NEW at Vanity)
Fur: Fakeicon - Shoulder Fur

ACCESSORIES

Clutch: Moon Rabbit

You Might Also Like

0 comentários