Korina

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Hello everyone!

I have posted around a couple of weeks ago the reason why I stepped away from blogging, you can read it here!

That being said, we had a long holiday here in my country, and I had a little bit of time and I was able to come up with this post. But I won't be able to go back to post everyday or have that crazy blogging schedule I had before.

Moving that out of the way, I'm here to show you this new release from Lelutka for the Skin Fair 2019! Her name is Korina and she will be available on march 8th.

This head is absolutely gorgeous, with strong facial features and she looks like a fresh model. For those who like to add character to their faces, you will love her nose, it has a little hump and it looks very charming. If you like a regular nose, you can play around and get the perfect nose for you. I love her strong face, her jaw is very modelesque and the best part is that Glam Affair made 3 new skins for this head, and they are pure gorgeousness! Korina is this one I'm wearing in this picture, Jolandi is so realistic and a tiny bit mature, and Renee, that is the princess one in my opinion, but I love them all!

Go to the Skin Fair and test them as soon as you can, I hope you love them as much as I do!

Have a great week everyone!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Korina - (New at Skin Fair 2019 - march 8th)
Skin: Glam Affair - Korina 
Hair: Entwined - Kels
Eyes: Avi-Glam - Horizon


You Might Also Like

0 comentários