Belle

Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Hey guys!

In the next posts I will be reviewing creations for the Belle event that will start on february 6th (tomorrow)!

You can check out all of the stores that will be participating right here.

I decide to begin my reviews with this very cute hair from Moon. It's called Unwritten and it's a middle parted mid/long straight hair tucked behind the ears. I really like the way she made the hairbase and the texture is really great, and the huds come with the root version of the hair, wich it's always a plus in my book.

Go try the demo, I'm sure you'll love it too!

Next up is Bold & Beauty, that released this very adorable skin for the Level event. It's called Jung and it was made for the Genus head. I'm wearing the Classic one in this picture. By the way, Genus updated their heads and I'm loving them even more!

I hope you like this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥
APPEARANCE

Head: Genus - Classic
SkinBold & Beauty - Jung (Genus) - (New at Level)
  Hair: Moon - Unwritten - (NEW at Belle)

OUTFIT

Dress: Rown - Tux Dress - Onyx

ACCESSORIES

Bracelets: Lelutka - Link Choker (Gift at Mainstore - I made 4 copies, resized them and added to the forearm)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários