Fierce

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Hey guys!

Today's post is about some news that hit the grid in the beggining of this month! 

Len$ released an entire collection of 10 (yes 10!) amazing and different sunglasses. I'm wearing number 41 in black in this picture and I will post all of them along the way. I just love this one, it's really fierce and give some edge to any look. 

The next release is from Sintiklia, that created 4 sets of makeup for the Skin Fair 2018. In this picture I'm wearing the Mirror Lipstic. It is really reflective, shiny and gorgeous, I fell in love in the first try!

I hope you like this look and hurry to get yours! All applicable links will be listed below!

Love,

Isa♥


APPEARANCE

Lipstick: Sintiklia - Mirror Lipstick - (NEW at Skin Fair 2018)


ACCESSORIES

Earrings: 7891 - Chanil Heart Earring (part of the set)
Glasses: Len$ - 41 - Black - Sunglasses

You Might Also Like

0 comentários