Elegant

Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello!

I know I´ve been a little away, but I had some rl things to do that got in the way!

But I´m here to talk about some things that are new to me, starting by the Lilac skin from the body co., it´s amazing and I fell in love at first sight! The shading, the definition, the makeups, simply beautiful.

In the same day I got this skin I went to coldLogic to get some demos, because i only saw their items on pictures. I was kind of apprehensive when I saw this jumpsuit, because it looked amazingly elegant but I wasn't sure if it would fit well. My surpise was that it fits beautifully and they work with the Standard Sizing (wich is an amazing thing, i know that I'm XS or XXS).

Then I put some accessories together to create a simple and chic look.

That's it! I hope you guys like it :)




Credits:

Skin: the body co. - Lilac - fair - blonde brows

Hair: Exile - Miu - Stefani

Eyelashes:
Lelutka - 2011 lashes/natur + Lelutka - Photoshoot II lashes

Makeup: the body co. - Lilac makeup - bombshell

Necklace: Golden Dream Feather Set - bought on Marketplace - search for Eli Millet

Jumpsuit + belt: coldLogic - coldLogic jumper - joslin.snow

Bracelet: Erratic - cuffs gold

Clutch Bag: [ORTA] - Blake clutch in creme

Shoes: Lelutka - K.I.A. - Therapy

Location: The Rose Theatre

You Might Also Like

0 comentários