Beusy Beautyshot

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Hey guys!

News from Beusy! A cute gacha set with 2 adorable hairs (one of them with a hairband with horns), 2 barbed wire chokers and 2 bunnies holding a knife! Very very cute!

In today's posting I'm wearing the hair called Nitrous, this elegant and simple bob that comes with the style hud so you can customize the hairband and wether the hair is tucked behind the ears or not.

To accessorize this look, I felt compelled to wear this Blupr/nt Necklace. This is a new store for me and I've been loving everything they do, so I cannot recommend it enough for you guys! This necklace is very elegant and it looks great both inworld and in pictures.

To finish this post, Colivati Beauty is releasing 2 skins for ULTRA, for both Lelutka and Catwa heads. I'm wearing Amalia and the other one is called Alessa. This is the browless version of the skin and the eyebrows are from the Lelutka hud that I love so much! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great Wednesday!

Love,

Isa♥


APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - Simone
Skin: Colivati Beauty - Amalia - Tone 05 - (NEW at ULTRA)
Hair: Beusy - Nitrous - (NEW at Pocket Gacha - May 15th)
Lipstick: Prada Beauty - Barbie Collection (Lelutka) - (NEW at Mainstore)

OUTFIT

Top: ISON - Bailey top - white

ACCESSORIES

Necklace: Blupr/nt - XL Link

You Might Also Like

0 comentários