Moncada Paris

Sunday, June 06, 2021


Hey guys!

Moncada Paris released these new sunglasses called Malcom for the TMD, he promised and he made it! It looks amazing and you should check it out!

Next up is Piece of Me that created these beautiful earrings for Vintage Fair, it will open on June 11th!

I love to mix styles, so in this picture I chose to mix the vintage earrings with a modern haircut to elevate the look, and I love the result!

Next is this new release by Moccino Beauté for the Anthem event! This gorgeous skin called Estella, she looks amazing and has beautiful eyebrows and the lighting is really impressive and realistic, I love it!!

Don't miss these releases out!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥

APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - EVO X - Avalon
Lipstick: Fenom - Starlet
Skin: Moccino Beauté - Estella @ Anthem
Sunglasses: Moncada Paris - Malcom @TMD
Hair: Navy+Copper - Genna (edited inworld)
Earrings: Piece of me - Mylene @ Vintage Fair
Blazer: Cheezu - Feel Something Gacha @ The Epiphany
























You Might Also Like

0 comentários