Glam Affair - Nina

Friday, March 26, 2021

 


Hello everyone!

I'm back again after the crazy 2020 that affected all of the world in so many ways, but I'm going to focus this post on Second Life and all the good things that has been created for the grid.

First I must say I'm in complete love with the new EVO X line from Lelutka, this time I'm wearing Avalon with the new skin release from Glam Affair for Uber called Nina! She is so cute and Glam Affair is giving a lot of cosmetics items in their packs, like eyeliners, asian eye layer, blushes, freckles and so on, it's so cool to play with all of the options!

I'd like to also mention the new Magika hair called Unravel, so cute! But in this picture I'm using the Cassiopeia bangs, also from Magika, and I love the result!

I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in the next one!

Love,

Isa♥


APPEARANCE

Head: Lelutka - EVO X - Avalon
Skin+freckles+eyeliner: Glam Affair - Nina - at UBER
Hair: Magika - Unravel / Bangs: Magika - Cassiopeia
Top: The Secret Store - Emma Set - Coal













You Might Also Like

0 comentários